Inspiration, celebration, and affirmation – those are just some words I think of when the Belong Tour comes to mind! And what woman doesn’t need a little more of that in her life? The Belong Tour is all about pumping women up – and letting them know they are not alone. It’s easy to let life stress you out, and make you feel alone. But the Belong Tour wants to remind you of the greater community of women you are part of, that support is all around you!
Traveling all around the country the Belong Tour is coming to a city near you. Grab your girlfriends and make it a weekend!
Some of the speakers that will lift you up are Shauna Niequist, Nichole Nordeman, Sharon Irving, Jen Hatmaker, Patsy Clairmont, and Angela Davis. They all bring something unique and something universal to their talks. And you are sure to feel encouraged after each one shares their hearts with you.
The Belong Tour is about inclusion. And although some speakers do share how faith shapes their day to day lives – everyone is welcome. This is not a weekend just for women of faith. It’s for anyone looking for a community of women that want to lift each other up, and leave the judgment at the door!
What do you need to know about the Belong Tour?
- This is a GREAT tour to go see with a group girlfriends. But you can also come alone!
- Bring a pen and paper. So many gems you will want to write down!
- There is music, and community and lot’s of different speakers. You wont get bored.
- The Tour has a Friday night, and then Saturday Day agenda. So be ready for more than a couple of hours of inspiration – this is a weekend full!
- Bring a snack, or money to get a lunch or meal at the venue.
- Be open. Be willing to open your heart and mind to the inspiration and affirmation the speakers want to share with you. You wont regret it!
Where is the Belong Tour Headed?
- San Jose, CA – October 7 & 8
- Tampa, FL – October 14 & 15
- St. Paul, MN – October 21 & 22
- Charlotte, NC – November 4 & 5 (this event will be simulcast)
- Hartford, CT – November 11 & 12
- Atlanta (Duluth), GA – November 18 & 19
You can go to http://www.belongtour.com/belongevents/ to get more info on the next cities on the Tour!
The Belong Tour wants you to “Open Your Heart. Experience Connection. And to Rock your Purpose!”
Save $20 off tickets using code: SAVING
For more information on the Belong Tour: http://www.belongtour.com
Thanks to the Belong Tour for tickets to Belong Tour Dallas!