Thanksgiving tends to be a time when the whole family gets together to spend time with one another – and entertaining a multi-generational crowd can be a challenge! But below you will find some of the best Thanksgiving Crafts you can do with your family this holiday!
Enjoy spending time together, and creating crafts that you can pull out again next year.
Plus – instant Thanksgiving Day Decor!
Here are 20 Thanksgiving Crafts – you are sure to love:
- Thanksgiving Crafts book for Kids From B-Inspired
- Lego stamped indian corn from CraftyMorning
- Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Tutorial from MomDot
- Craft Stick Scarecrow from Optimistic Mommy
- Simple Turkey Craft for Toddlers from My Bored Toddler
- Easy Turkey Craft for kids from The Inspired Treehouse
- Thanksgiving Turkey Headband craft from Right Start Blog
- Sponge Painted Pumpkin from The Resourceful Mama
- Scarecrow Craft from Glued to My Crafts
- Super Simple Dream Catcher from Paper from Create Art With Me
- Microwavable Salt Dough Turkeys! from Everyday Best
- Pilgrim Hat Favors from Skip to My Lou
- Sock Turkey Thanksgiving Bible Craft from ChristianGamesandCrafts.com
- Paper Strip Turkey Craft from Housing a Forest
- Felt and Pinecone Turkey Craft from Lia Griffith
- Coffee Filter Turkey Craft from A Faithful Attempt
- Tyrone the Loopy Thankful Turkey Writing Prompt Craftivity from Classroom Freebies
- Invitation To Create: Turkey Time from Cutting Tiny Bites
- Preschool Thanksgiving Costumes: Indiana Vest from Just One Mom Trying
- Bubble Wrap Corn Wreath from Purely From the Heart: Real Life, One Day at a Time
As a little something extra… I’d like to include 3 more Bonus links!
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
Pin This Post: