Every Year I scramble at the last minute to make a sign for my daughter to hold saying what grade she is going into that year. Sometimes I’ve made a school sign in time, sometimes I haven’t. And I already know in 20 years I’ll be lucky if I can guess what grade those photos belong to, that don’t have a sign in them! Chalkboards sound great, but are often hard to read in photos. So I finally caved – and realized I needed something I could print off each year, and also something I didn’t have to keep track of for 12+ years of schooling like a chalkboard! And thus, these First Day of School Printables were born!
I’m sharing these First Day of School Printables with you absolutely for Free!
I just hope they are helpful for you! You can download all of them at once – or just the ones you need this year. Be sure and pin this page so you can come back in future years to print new ones!
How to Download Back To School Signs:
- Look at the graphic below, decide which grade signs you need.
- Under the graphic below, find the Download Link highlighted underneath. Click on it.
- You will be taken to the Download page. Now, simply click on the zipfile link. Open.
- Find the graphic you want to print and choose to print the image or the PDF of the sign you want.
- Print your sign in color, and on card stock so it’s bright and doesn’t flop when students hold it!
- Signs are optimized to fit standard 8″ x 11″ paper.
———> Download Free First Day of School Signs <——-
Wishing your family a wonderful school year! I hope you will stop back through the year for more free printables, recipes, crafts and ideas for making life easier and more fun!