We recently took a 1600 mile Road Trip as a family from Texas to Georgia! It was quite a trip, and we had to travel through several different states and several kinds of weather – so we needed a comfortable safe car to make the journey! Enter the Subaru Legacy 2015.
When Subaru offered to let us try out their newest 2015 Legacy, we were excited. We own a Subaru we bought when we got married nearly 10 years ago – and it still runs like the day we bought it! So we knew Subaru was a great trustworthy car – but we were not expecting all the perks that are available in the Subaru Legacy!
The first thing we noticed about the Subaru Legacy 2015 is how roomy it was. We felt like we could spread out, and all our luggage fit easily in the trunk, leaving the cabin for relaxing!
The electro-luminescent gauges with elegant blue ring illumination available in Premium and Limited-trim models, was helpful for keeping the cabin calm but well lit in the evening. No problem finding my purse, or handing snacks to passengers.
The seats were endlessly comfortable, perforated leather upholstery was very breathable; two-position memory for the 10-way power driver’s seat kept the driver happy and supported. And I loved the three-mode heated front seats!
On a 1600 mile trip – you need good tunes! And the high-end surround sound audio system with 12 harman/kardon® speakers kept everyone happy, and allowed us to pass the time effortlessly.
Some other key things to know about the Subaru Legacy:
- The all-new 2015 Legacy sedan is better than ever, featuring standard all-wheel drive.
- The all-new 2015 Legacy features an updated sleek design with more room and comfort, featuring the largest passenger cabin in its category.
- The 2015 Legacy includes the newest EyeSight Driver assistance system with enhanced camera performance. EyeSight monitors any traffic ahead and alerts passengers of any upcoming breaking.
- The all-new 2015 Legacy has a new Rear Vehicle Detection System featuring Blind Spot Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
- The all-new 2015 Legacy has new safety and infotainment technology!
In the next couple of weeks, we are going to tell you all about our cross country road trip in the Subaru Legacy! But first we wanted to thank Subaru for letting us try it out, and for giving us a sneak peak into all the neat new automotive technologies available in their cars.
Our family loved our Subaru experience!
See you soon, for some tips and tricks we used to make our cross country road trip a success!