WELCOME TO OUR NEW LAYOUT!!!
As you have certainly noticed by now, things at Milk and Cuddles.com have changed a bit! And I hope you think they have changed for the better! There are some fun new features on the site, and I’m excited to tell you about them!
Some Drop-down Menu Highlights–
- you can send me a quick email using the contact me form
- There is a new section with links of interest to those living or visiting the Dallas/ Ft. Worth area
- You can enter your email to get posts delivered right to your e-mail
- There is a Contest Linky, where you can enter any giveaway going on your own site, letting people on my site know to come visit you!
- And for those peeps that like to keep it old school…there is a tab that reads “Blog.” That tab will take you to my blog in the old layout- most recent to oldest posts!
Easy Access to Different categories- You can easily see what the most recent articles were in several different categories. So if your most interested in recipes you can see them all in one place, or if you are on the hunt for a fun giveaway- there is a column for that. The same is true for posts on Homemaking and Motherhood.
Most Recent Posts– You can see a thumbnails and synopsis of most recent posts down the bottom of the page, you can skim and get to whatever you want without wading through the archives.
Geeky Thing I’m Most Excited About- On the lower right hand side you will see a box that has tabs that reads “Recent” “Comments” “Popular” and “Tags.” if you click the tab that says “Tags” you can have some fun playing with a 3D tag cloud! You must have flash to view it though! So fun, I could spend 20 minutes making it move!! As I said….geeky;)
There are some other fun differences as well, and more to come next week! But I just wanted to welcome everyone to the new layout, and say you are all as welcome as ever!! I love getting your comments and I love hearing your thoughts. On that note I’d like to especially thank everyone that commented on my posts, When I stop Nursing and also When do you forgive and Forget? Everyone gave me such amazing points of view and advice. I read it all, and I can’t tell you what a support and encouragement it was!
Talk again soon! Enjoy poking around the new diggs 🙂
Also- If you are looking for an awesome Blog Designer to help with your site, I totally recommend Rent a Geek Mom! She did my migration from Blogger to self hosted, and I couldn’t have done it without her!