We wait all year for it. Amazon Prime Day! It’s a huge shopping day in the online space. But you may think that if you aren’t already a “Prime” member that you should ignore the deals you see on this day. False! Even if you are not an Amazon prime member yet, there are ways to save money on Prime Day! Here are a few Amazon Prime Day Tips for shopping all the deals… Amazon Prime Member or not!
1. You can try Amazon Prime for FREE. And shop Prime Day! So your not sure you want to spend the $119 dollars a year for Amazon Prime? But you do want to try it, and maybe do some shopping on Prime Day? No problem. You can shop Prime Free for 30 days. Here is how…
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
- Click Start your free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions when prompted
You won’t be charged for your free trial! But you will be automatically upgraded to a paid membership plan at the end of the trial period. So cancel before your trail ends if you decide Prime isn’t for you. But in the meantime – shop the Prime Day Sale now! For free!
2. Because other stores want to compete with Prime Day for Online sales – check out non Amazon stores for deals too.
Check out online sites for brick and mortar stores today. Many will be rolling out great deals trying to compete for online sales with Amazon. Stores to check for great deals on Prime Day include Macy’s, JCPenney, and Walmart. Walmart has deals on Apple products as well as Nintendo! And again – you don’t need to pay for a Prime Membership to shop those sales.
3. Shop the Amazon Prime Day early Pre-Sale! Prime Day officially starts on October 13th-14th. But there will be preview sales on Amazon days before that. Don’t miss shopping some sales before the official start time. Shop Early Access!
4. Get $10 to use on Amazon Prime Day, when you spend $10 at Whole Foods! Free money? Sure! I’ll take it! Spend $10 at Whole Foods Market online or in-store now, get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day 10/13 – 10/14/2020. Easy money!
5. Take advantage of the FREE Deals during Prime Day. Here are a few of my favorites so far…
- Spend $10 with small businesses, save $10 on Prime Day.
- Share a photo, and tag it to win one of 30 $1000 Amazon Gift Cards! Details.
What are your best Amazon Prime Day Tips? I’d love to hear them!