This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx on behalf of Justice.
I don’t know about you, but I always feel like the fall sneaks up on me. It’s summer sun and pool parties – and then BAM! Back to school! But I’m beating the back to school rush this year by letting my daughter pick out all the school clothes and accessories she needs from Justice ahead of time!
We started our search for school supplies by checking out the girls backpacks. There are so many on trend options at Justice each season, and this year is no exception. My tween swooned over this Unicorn Flip Sequin Backpack! It even has a Unicorn horn and ears!
And when my daughter saw all the matching school accessories that match her unicorn backpack? There was a healthy amount of FREAKING OUT!
My daughter loves to style new looks. And shopping at Justice allows her a chance to express herself with fun graphic prints, like the one she is wearing above. The sentiments on graphic T’s like this are light and fun – and it helps make me comfortable letting her choose her own outfits here.
And when it comes to school accessories, Justice has you covered too!
Here are a few of the School Supplies and looks my daughter can’t wait to rock this year at school:
- Unicorn Flip Sequin Backpack – My daughter loves the shimmery reversible sequins, and I love the padded bag straps – and sturdy zipper closure. Quality is as important to me as fashion is to my daughter! I also appreciate the roomy interior and front pocket for stashing supplies neatly.
- Unicorn Flip Sequin Pencil Case – A fuzzy pompom keychain on the side of this makes it extra cute. And there is plenty of room inside for all the pencils and supplies my tween needs at school.
- Unicorn Flip Sequin Sleeved Water Bottle – The side pockets on the backpack fit this bottle perfectly! And I love that I can take the bottle inside out for easy cleaning.
- Unicorn Flip Sequin Lunch Tote – This tote totally coordinates with the unicorn Backpack – and fits inside. The zipper allows for complete opening of the lid and makes clean up a breeze.
- Unicorn Flip Sequin Wristlet – The perfect place to keep school lunch money or an extra lipgloss.
- Pool Pug Graphic Tee – Gold lettering and positive messaging is a sweet way to bring self expression to school. And who doesn’t love a cute little pug? Justice has girls clothing that make a statement!
At Justice they empower tween girls by building their confidence through fashion that
celebrates individuality. And I appreciate that! My tween is just dipping her toe into the world of fashion and choosing her own clothing and looks. And shopping at Justice has helped her to have fun doing just that.
And bonus… she cannot wait for school to start now, because she knows she will sparkle. And not just because of her Unicorn Backpack!
Some of the products reviewed in this blog post were sent to me by ESTERELLE. This post is a paid advertisement for ESTERELLE/Justice.