Disclosure – I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
During the holidays there are few things you can be sure of – there will be lot’s of guests visiting your home, and at least some of them will need to use the restroom!
So why not make the Restroom have a happy holiday vibe, just like the rest of the house? Here are a few things we do in our powder room to get it ready for the holiday season…
5 Ways to make your Restroom Holiday Ready!
- Have extra toilet paper rolls neatly available, so guests that find themselves at the end of a roll – don’t need to yell for help! We have a stainless steel holder next to the commode that holds 6 extra rolls at a time. It’s neat and practical.
- Think about what holiday decor would work in a powder room. Generally things that can be wiped down and sanitized if they sit near the sink or commode. What about garland or wreaths that dont need to sit on a surface?
- What about ditching off brand toilet papers, and using a quality one like Charmin? Charmin actually has Roto-Rooter’s stamp of approval to be both clog-free and septic-safe! It’s also used by plumbers in their own homes, more than any brand! During the holidays, you need a working toilet! Why take a chance? Plus with Charmin you use 4X less Toilet tissue- so less running to the store!
- Using a Plug in fragrance works especially well in a small space like a powder room, the small space really allows the scent to be stronger than in a normal sized room.
- What about WOW factor? Why not use battery powered lights on garlands and wreaths so that you dont need the main bathroom on during holiday parties? Let the twinkling lights create a holiday atmosphere instead!
Here is a Quick Video showing you some of the Holiday changes we made to our Powder Room!
Will you be making sure your Holiday Gatherings are Clog- Free this year with Charmin? Tell me below!
What about ideas for bringing the Holidays to the Playroom?