This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are my own.
Our family loves to grill, and loves recipes where we can prep ahead of time. That’s one reason we really enjoyed this 3 Ingredient Marinade recipe! You can put the ingredients in a container in the morning and then go have fun with your family! And when your ready to eat, your Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs are ready to be put on the grill with no more effort from you!
This recipe makes family time the priority, and gives you juicy flavorful Chicken with very little work!
I’m always skeptical of recipes that say they are very little work – so I’m going to prove to you just HOW easy this marinade is. This video shows everything you need to do to prep your Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs – all in 12 seconds!
Ready to prep your chicken, and then go have fun with the family? Here is the recipe for this 3 Ingredient Marinade, courtesy of Tyson & Hidden Valley.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, (breasts, thighs and legs), skin removed. I used Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs.
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth. Place chicken pieces in a Glad® Food Storage Zipper Bag with seasoning mixture. Seal the bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken about 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until it reaches an internal temperature of 170°. Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
Get other great ideas for grilling by following the hashtag #gatherroundgrilling, and by going here: https://goo.gl/EO5wnv
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.