Are you are trying to eat less carbs as a whole, or maybe trying out a full paleo diet? Then this recipe is for you. But it’s also for you if you just like super yummy food you can make in a slow cooker or crock pot! This slow cooked chicken curry is delicious!
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Teaspoons sea salt
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 cups carrots chopped ( I used crinkle cut style already cut in a bag from the grocery store. Time saver!!)
- 4 or 5 celery stems chopped
- 1 Cup of regular canned organic coconut milk (not the light version)
- 1 Cup chicken broth
This video shows how easy this recipe really is:
- Mix all the dry spices together, and then pour over chicken thighs already in your crock pot, tossing to coat.
- Add garlic, onion, carrots & celery on top
- Mix coconut & chicken broth together, then pour over veggies and chicken
Set your slow cooker for 4 hours on high, or 6 to 7 hours on low setting. Serves 4 or 5 people. ENJOY!