Easter is such a fun time. Warm weather is around the corner, and everywhere you look are the vestiges of Spring! One of the most iconic symbols of Spring and Easter are bunnies. And that makes these adorable cookie Easter Bunny Pops, a great dessert for the big day. Not only are these Bunny pops easy, using an cookie base – but they wrap up easily as favors or gifts. Here is how to wow your guests with Easter Bunny Pops!
~ Easy Easter Bunny Pops ~
- Oreos (Regular, not double stuffed)
- White melting chocolate
- Purple Melting chocolate (Or white with purple food coloring)
- coconut oil
- Mini marshmallows
- Black writing icing
- Pink Balls(I used rock candy)
- Lollipop sticks
– First you will want to get some parchment paper and lay it on a baking pan. Then grab your Oreos and open them. Now get your white chocolate and melt about 1/4 cup into a bowl. Microwave for 15 seconds, Stir, and repeat until the chocolate is smooth.
– Now grab your Oreos and split in half. Dip the lollipop stick into he chocolate. Place the stick in the middle of the cookie and place the other half back on. Put onto your pan. Once done, put in fridge for 10 minutes to harden.
– In the meantime, get your mini marshmallows and cut in half on an angle. Prep your place by getting your writing icing out and pink noses.
– Now melt 2 cups of white melting chocolate into a bowl with a tablespoon of coconut oil. Microwave for 15 seconds, stir, and repeat until smooth.
– Then get your Oreos and dips them into the chocolate, coating then fully. Place onto the parchment paper. Add two ears to the top and hold there for about 2 seconds. Then place the pink ball(Nose) in the middle. Also use your writing icing to put the eyes where you want them.
– IF you are doing icing whiskers, do those now as well. SO they can harden. If you are doing chocolate. Wait till the bunny pops harden. Then melt 1/4 cup of white chocolate. Add in some drops of food coloring, stir and then use a lollipop stick to make whiskers on the bunny.
– Then once that is all done, place in fridge to harden for about an hour or so! And you are done.
Enjoy! Or, place in small goodie bags as gifts!