Around Halloween every year, I start to look for an eerie looking cocktail recipe that sets the right tone for my favorite creepy and fun holiday. This year, I am all about an unexpected color combination for fall! Black and white. There is something sophisticated and spooky about the black and white look. And I feel like it perfectly represents the idea of spectral energy in the air. That’s why I think this chocolatey drink brings the big ghost energy!
The subtle black sparkles on the rim are a fun macabre touch. And this smooth, cold, and creamy cocktail recipe turns out as white as a ghost! Perfect for bringing in the Halloween season. And perhaps best of all, you only need three ingredients…
Ghost Energy Drink Cocktail:
Prep: 5 Minutes
Makes: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce white chocolate liqueur (any brand)
- 1 ounce whipped cream vodka (any brand)
- 2 1/2 ounces milk
- Wilton’s sparkle black gel icing
- Decorate the rim of the glass with the black sparkle gel icing. You will want to drip it over the edges without letting it go too far down the glass. You still want to be able to hold your tumbler!
- In a shaker, add ice, milk, whipped cream vodka, and white chocolate liqueur.
- Shake well and pour into your tumbler!
This ghost energy cocktail is best when consumed right away. You will want it to be as cold as a skeletons breath on the back of your neck!
Happy Halloween. Cheers!