Every girl scout season that rolls around – I have one cookie on my mind. The Samoa (Caramel Delight) cookie just hits the spot for me! But what can you do when it’s not girl scout season? Make this rich, thick, creamy luscious coffee drink! Served cold, you can make it at home in very little time with easy preparation, and have a wonderful treat anytime.
Make this Samoa Girl Scout Cookie Coffee just for you, or for guests if you’re having company, or for your girlfriends on a night in! No matter who you share this with, you’re gonna’ love it!
~Samoa Girl Scout Cookie Coffee~
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
(Makes 4 servings)
- 4 cups of brewed coffee
- 1 cup of milk (whole, almond, or soy)
- 1 cup of shredded coconut – toasted
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice-cream
- 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- Caramel syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- 4 12 – 16 ounce coffee mugs or glasses
How to make Samoa Coffee:
1) Take the glasses or mugs, and pour chocolate syrup on the rim and allow it to run down the inside of the glass, and the outside as well. Follow with caramel syrup, and immediately place the glass or mug in the freezer on a cookie sheet or flat surface.
2) On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, toast the coconut until light golden brown, about 5 – 10 minutes at 350 degrees. (Make sure you watch the coconut so it doesn’t burn) Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
3) Remove the glasses or mugs from the freezer, and place a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the glass or mug, and pour one cup of coffee over the ice cream and stir; it will melt and become thick. Add 1/4 cup of milk to each glass or mug, and stir. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar and stir.
4) Pour a bit more chocolate syrup over the glass or mug, and immediately sprinkle toasted coconut on syrup, and place back in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
5)Remove from freezer, top with a generous amount of whipped cream, and top whipped cream with chocolate and caramel syrup and sprinkle with the rest of the toasted coconut evenly over the glasses or mugs.
6) Serve immediately, or put coffee’s in freezer, and before serving, remove from freezer and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
PIN for Later: