What is Prairie Lights?
Prairie Lights, Grand Prairie Texas is the premier holiday light park in DFW! This combination Holiday lights drive through experience, with additional opportunities to get out of the car and have some fun at the Prairie Lights Holiday Village – is a Dallas Fort Worth area Holiday staple.
This years Prairie Lights features a Holiday Village, the magical walk-thru forest, un-limited carnival rides, photos with Santa, holiday shopping and more. And is open Thanksgiving – New Years Eve.
- Turn OFF your headlights during the drive-thru. They request you do, and the lights are prettier that way!
- Remember to turn ON your headlights again, before leaving the park. It’s easy to forget!
- Follow at a safe distance and speed. There is no rush. Enjoy yourself!
- Opening your car windows will give you a better view. Pack a cover if it’s chilly!
- Restrooms & concessions are located at the midway point. Important info if you have kids!
- Don’t miss the walk through lighted forest! You will find the entrance at the back of the Holiday Village tent.
- You will find lighter crowds earlier in the night, and on weeknights.
Need a Holiday Soundtrack?