This two ingredient mocktail is like the greatest TRICK ever for making ANY mocktail or cocktail look amazing! But better yet, this gorgeous liquid gold version only requires you buy two things! Two! And it’s a great way to make a “mock”tail for kids look and feel a bit more elevated. The swirls of sparkle shimmer and shine! Perfect for a New Years Ever event!
So here is how you make an apple sparkle mocktail!
~ Apple Sparkle Mocktail Recipe ~
View this post on Instagram
You will Need:
- Any clear juice (I used apple juice)
- Edible Super Pearl Luster Dust
- Doesn’t it seem like it should have another ingredient? But it doesn’t.
You will want to mix any clear juice with the edible pearl dust. About 1/4 of a teaspoon per 20oz of liquid. Mix well, and the clear liquid will become pearlized and beautiful.
After sitting for a while your pearl luster may start to settle in the drinks. To reactivate the sparkle just gently mix or swirl your glass.
And what would go perfectly with sparkle mocktails? How about some yummy low carb snacks from Cowboys Life Blog, like Keto Bruschetta?
Need a fun way for kids to visualize the ball dropping for New Years Eve? Julie Measures has you covered! This Dollar Store DIY New Years Eve Ball Drop is perfect!
Some other Pearl Dust Ideas:
- Cranberry juice will make a nice pink sparkle drink.
- Apple makes a lovely liquid gold.
- Clear beverages like Club Soda or Ginger ale come out a white pearl color.
- Obviously you can mix this with alcoholic beverages as well.
- Use to color fondant, buttercream, and melted chocolate.
- Mix with clear alcohol, oil, or extracts to paint portraits on cookies.
Wishing you a very lovely New Years Eve!