This is a sponsored post written by me for Walmart. All opinions and enthusiasm are my own. This site may contain affiliate links.
I love that this year Walmart let real consumers, like me help them choose what Toys would be on their shelves during the holiday season!
Can you believe I was already scoping out these hot toys in the heat of July? I was already busy choosing this list for you back then, but the list had to remain a secret. Some toys weren’t even allowed to be photographed yet! There were so many neat toys to check out, but a few really caught my eye! I’m so excited that I can finally share with you which of the toys I saw made my own top ten list!
Word to the wise: get these toys while they are still available. I’ve already seen many of these picks selling out in my local Walmart. So if you’re interested in any of these toys for your little girl this holiday season – I wouldn’t wait to long!
My Top 10 Holiday Toys for Girls (age 4-10)
- Frozen Sing-A-Long Elsa– Your child can sing along with her favorite Princess!
- Crayola Magic Thread Wrapper -A fun way for older girls to personalize school supplies, and craft!
- MC2 Deluxe Lab Kit – Experiment with your own MC2 Lab kit, solving science mysteries!
- Candy Craft Chocolate Pen– Write with chocolate! Decorate cupcakes or just eat after you craft your chocolate creations.
- HoverTech Battle FX – Chase after flying drones while you test your aim!
- FurReal Friends StarLily, My Magical Unicorn – Not ready for a pet? These make fun interactive companions!
- Frozen Ice Castle – This Castle grows to 3 feet high, and has lots of moving parts!
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack (PS3)– Disney Infinity introduces Star Wars and Inside Out characters in the 2015 expansion, including female characters in both!
- Lalaloopsy Dance with Me Doll – Make Lalaloopsy dance and spin as you do! As you control her bow, she interacts with your dancing!
- Frozen Ultimate Olaf – This lovable guy will move and sing, and even follow you around!
Want a closer look at my top toy picks at Walmart, and why I think they are so special? I introduce them all to you in person – in this short video, that shows them all in action!
What toys do your kids want this year? Did any of my toy picks make their list?
Christina @There's Just One Mommy says
I am on the hunt for good gift ideas for my 8 year-old this year. Such a hard age!
Love the chocolate pen. She actually saw it advertised and was just asking about it.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!