Date night doesn’t come as often as we’d like in our house.
Kids activities and family time always seems to take priority. But sometimes all it takes to put a fun romantic night into motion, is a good reason! My husband and I love Mexican food, as well as good live music – and On the Border recently treated us to both! On The Border – Rock The Border is a great reason to visit your DFW local OTB, or a national one! You can catch great music streaming live to their patios from all over Texas!
Enjoy live music, cold drinks, and delicious guacamole – and celebrate what summer is all about!
How to enjoy the Rock The Border Music Series:
- Rock the Border is a one-of- a-kind five-week music series that features the best local and up-and- coming artists from around the country.
- Each of the Rock the Border acts has been hand-picked for their signature Summer sound and local popularity.
- For guests that are not in the area but want to hear the live music concert, they can visit their local On the Border Restaurant and enjoy the music streamed live inside the restaurant and patio. (This is what we did!)
DFW & National Band “Rock the Border” Live Event Locations:
(streaming at all locations during times below!)
• 7/1 – Addison – Charley Crockett and Rise & Shine @ 7:30 PM CST
• 7/8 – Mission Valley- Rooney and Dig The Kid @ 6 PM PST (8 CST)
• 7/15 – Bedford – Scott Biram and The Rocketboys @ 7:30 PM CST
• 7/22 – Princeton – DREAMERS and Computer Magic @ 8 PM EST
• 7/29 – Naperville – Firekid & The Symposium @ 7:30 PM CST
So lot’s of chances to get together with the girls, or to stop putting off that date night – and to come out and enjoy great music and company! Also the food, yummy, yummy, yummy!
SOME OF THE GREAT DEALS AVAILABLE:
While you are enjoying some great bands, you can also enjoy Estrella Jalisco – a refreshing and light flavor pale lager beer. And the perfect summer patio beverage! Newly available in the United States, and made with pride since 1910 in Jalisco, México – and it’s now available at On The border! More info here: http://www.estrellajalisco.com/
- $2.50 Estrella Jalisco bottles where allowed for the entire month of July.
- In addition, On the Border will be offering $2.50 fresh made appetizer guacamole as well for the entire month of July.
Say Hola to Estrella Jalisco, Si You on the Patio!
SERIES SWEEPSTAKES –
Consumers can also submit songs for a playlist and have a chance to win an OTB gift card: http://rocktheborder.com/radio/
My husband and I left our local On The Border with big smiles on our faces.
We had reconnected and enjoyed some of the best summer time has to offer. We can’t wait to go back! On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina has more than 150 restaurants in 34 states, Puerto Rico, Asia and the Middle East, so there is no reason you need to miss this awesome summer series! Come eat, drink, laugh and live in the moment!
I highly recommend it!
Thanks to On The Border for providing a Gift Card to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.