I am a tried and true lover of Tea, always have been!
Perhaps it’s because Irish culture dictates you make a cup of Tea for just about every occasion. Feeling happy? Make Tea! Sad? So I think I can safely say I’m a pretty good judge of tea – having had about a million cups in my lifetime! And I am not kidding when I tell you I have found my hands down FAVORITE…
Lipton Tea Super fruit – White Mangosteen with Peach
Lipton has 3 Super fruit flavors and I liked them all, but White mangosteen Peach with a little added honey in it is… just DIVINE! I paired it with sushi below, because it has a very delicate, lightly sweet taste and I think that really goes well with the spicy tuna & salty flavor of Soy Sauce.
Here is what you will need for Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls:
- 6 cups prepared sushi rice
- 4 sheets nori (dried seaweed)
- 1 Tbsp white sesame seeds (black would work in a pinch)
- 1/2 lb sushi/sashimi grade tuna (Ask seafood monger if your not sure)
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp ichimi-togarashi (ground dried red chili pepper) *adjust the amount to your preference
- Wasabi, lemon wedge, and pickled ginger for garnish (optional)
- Soy Sauce
Chop sashimi/sushi grade tuna into small pieces and mix with mayonnaise and dried red chili pepper. Put a nori sheet on top of a bamboo mat. Spread a quarter portion of your sushi rice on top of the nori sheet. Sprinkle sesame seed on top of the sushi rice. And place a quarter portion of tuna mixture lengthwise on the rice. Put fresh chopped avocado beside Tuna. Roll up the bamboo mat, pressing forward to shape the sushi into a cylinder. Press the bamboo mat firmly and remove it from the sushi. Make more rolls. Cut the rolled sushi into bite-sized pieces. Soy Sauce to taste 🙂
Makes 4 rolls
Now that I have shared what I would pair with one of these refreshing Lipton Green Tea Superfruits, I want to know, how do you enjoy your tea?
Share “your tea time must haves” for a chance to Win – A year’s supply of Lipton Tea, a tea kettle, a tea box, a mug/saucer set, a travel tumbler and a $50 gift card to Amazon.com!
* The FIRST 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a free box of Lipton Super Fruit Tea!