Family dinner time can get kinda crazy. But I’ve realized lately just how important it is to have that time with my husband and 4 year old. She really opens up when there are no other distractions.
We recently found out during a dinner, that she thought we had a room in our house called “The diamond Room” – and she wondered why did we not put any diamonds in it? We promptly explained its called the DINNING ROOM!
But sometimes it’s nice for mommy to get a break from cooking, while still keeping weeknight family dinners going. We recently visited Carrabbas Italian Grill for one, and it was great. I took some pictures of the food for you below!
Things I Really Liked:
- They bring you fresh bread and olive oil and herbs to dip in as you look over the menu.
- They offer whole wheat pasta as well as other healthier options I don’t often see on restaurant menus.
- The kids menu didn’t just have the obvious kid choices, but more interesting choices for the kids with more adventurous taste buds.
- The customer service is some of the best I’ve ever seen. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the menu, and helped us select the food we would most enjoy while also being mindful of my husbands dairy allergies.
- No one knew I was writing a review, and there was a small mistake when they brought out our food (wrong pasta). Not only was the mistake corrected immediately, but the manager came by to apologize himself, and be sure everything was now okay. Our waiter came by again at the end of the meal to refill my husbands wine on the house, since he’d had to wait a few extra minutes for a meal replacement. My husband said it wasn’t necessary – and the waiter smiled and said it was just Carrabbas hospitality!
- The food was deelish. So so deelish!
Dinner with my family is one of the most important parts of our day. Whether you are dinning in or ordering online to-go, Carrabba’s helps bring your family together during the week.
Tell me why you think family dinner is a priority and one of my readers will win a $25 gift card to enjoy at Carrabba’s!