There are just some films that you NEED to see for the holidays to have truly begun – “Hocus Pocus“ is one of those movies, for my family! It’s not Halloween until Hocus Pocus has been watched! And what do you need while you watch Hocus Pocus – snacks of course. And that’s where these Hocus Pocus inspired Popcorn Box Printables come in!
So whether you are throwing a Hocus Pocus inspired Halloween Party – or you just want to jazz up the family’s movie viewing experience – these FREE Printables are just the ticket!
Free Printable Directions:
- Popcorn Box copies need to be printed on heavy Cardstock.
- You will need 2 copies for each popcorn box, to put together for one complete box. One copy of side A, and one copy of Side B.
- Then just fold on the white lines provided, and glue on the flaps.
- Popcorn Box Complete! Use for popcorn, candy, or to surround party flower arrangements – the sky is the limit!
Download Popcorn Box Printable – Side A HERE.
Download Popcorn Box Printable – Side B HERE.
Having Trouble opening the boxes? Here is a PDF of both sides—–> PDF-HocusPopcorn
Haven’t seen Hocus Pocus? You simply MUST watch it! It’s seriously so much fun! And is sure to become a favorite Disney movie for your family as well! Its a Halloween tradition at our house.
- Check here for more “Hocus Pocus” inspired Free Printables! Like Bag Toppers!