It’s almost Thanksgiving!I can already smell the turkey and stuffing!
And I thought it might be fun every Thursday in November – to make a list of all the things I’m thankful for that day. The big and the small.
1. My two year old making a “family” out of our mini pumpkins. Daddy, Mommy and baby Pumpkin:)
2. For my husband putting the baby to sleep EVERY night- so he can read her stories and have some daddy/daughter time.
3. I’m Thankful for our video monitor, that lets me push a button and see our sweet baby sleeping whenever I need reassurance she is ok.
4. I’m thankful for a wonderful group of lifelong women friends in my life. They are honest with me, make me laugh till I cry, and are so loving- they remind me about all thats good in this world.
5. I’m grateful to have found the book Dressing Your Truth, it’s caused me to think consciously about how my personality has changed over time. And whether those changes are beneficial to me now or not.
6. I’m grateful that I will get to see my moms side of the family in Buffalo this winter- and that the pumpkin may get to see some snow!
7. I’m grateful for Starbucks instant coffee packs. Caffeine- quick with very little hassle. I’m all over it! (has anyone tried the flavored ones? Opinions?)
8. The sweet baby breath of my toddler.
9. That its almost time to watch Will Ferrel as Buddy the Elf! I love when he screams SANTAAAAA!!!
10. The brown Chenille robe my husband bought me on our honeymoon- that I have worn every morning since then, and that reminds me of sunny Sonoma and his love.
11. I thank God for the health of my family– the most important thing we could be blessed with.
Please feel free to grab the graphic if you want to play along! And if you do- be sure to leave your link below so I can come visit your list of gratitude for the day…be it short or long!