As I told you last week- I thought it might be fun every Thursday in November – to make a list of all the things I’m thankful for that day.
Here are the things that pop to mind this Thursday…
1. I’m thankful for the men and women that have given their lives for our country, that serve our country today- and their family that sacrifice so much for our freedom as well.
2. I’m thankful for a babysitter coming over for an afternoon this week- so I can go to a dentist appointment finally!
3. I’m thankful that I was able to get advance tickets to Harry Potter’s opening weekend- and that it will be a date night for my honey and I!
4. I’m thankful for the holiday joy I feel when I see QVC featuring Christmas goodies!
5. I’m thankful for the small heating pad by my side of the bed-and how it makes my side all toasty so I’m not cold!
6.I’m thankful for being married to the best smelling man on the planet. Sorry ladies. It really wasn’t fair to you;)
7. I’m thankful for all the memories of Thanksgivings growing up with my mom- and how they give me a joyous blueprint for what I want with my own daughter.
8. I’m grateful to be invited to spend the holiday this year with family that I miss and love- and who my daughter is going enjoy climbing all over:)
9. I’m thankful that God picked ME to be my daughter’s mom. SO VERY THANKFUL.
10. I’m also grateful that glitter exists and that people use it:)
If you feel like making a list too- feel free to grab the graphic and share your link below!