I can’t tell you the number of times a friend or stranger will ask me where I got some cute outfit for my elementary aged daughter – and I will tell them I got it for a steal at Just Between Friends Fort Worth! In fact people have been asking me for years, since she was a baby!
In fact, just about the only clothes my daughter wears are from JBF! My family may gift her some new duds – but mommy rarely shops for kids clothes retail! Here is why…
Just Between Friends Fort Worth is Texas’ LARGEST children’s and maternity consignment sale!
Top 5 Reasons to shop JBF instead of Retail!
- Kids grow out of clothes fast, especially when they are very young. Imagine having to buy new clothes for every growth spurt at full price? JBF saves you!
- You can get top name/boutique brands for just a fraction of their retail price!
- You can afford a whole wardrobe of shoes for your child – for the same price as one pair of new shoes from a kids shoe retailer!
- You can find the newest & trendiest toys and baby equipment for a fraction of the price. Save the rest of your money for diapers mama!
- Even though most people think of consignment shopping as all used clothing – I always see tons of merchandise at JBF that has NEVER been used. Tags on! New gear, at consignment prices? Cant beat that!
(This is just the girls clothes! This sale is HUGE!)
- JBF Fort Worth takes place at Fort Worth’s Will Rogers Memorial Center – Amon G. Carter Exhibit Hall.
- JBF Fort Worth will be open to the public Thursday, September 3rd 2015 – Saturday, September 13th 2015. Full schedule (http://bit.ly/1Kj0OXn )
- First time parents & grandparent can sign-up to shop early (registration for the First Time Parent Sale ends September 3rd), as well as volunteering & consigning will get you an early pre-sale pass!
The awesome people at JBF, are giving one of my readers a $15 Gift Card to spend at this years Fall 2015 sale!