Do you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, or visit DFW during the holidays? If so, you may be surprised to know that the most in demand holiday attractions have already started taking reservations for the 2016 Christmas Season! No – I am NOT kidding you!
It’s Christmas in July this week in DFW!
Below you will find some of our families favorite Holiday activities and attractions and how to book them now. I know that it may seem unusual to reserve a place on The North Pole Express when it’s 101 degrees out – but it will make for a much calmer holiday season if you do a little legwork now!
Places to Book for Christmas 2016 NOW:
The North Pole Express-
- You can book your Travel NOW, on Grapevine’s North Pole Express! No need to wait. This event sells out every year, and wise buyers know the earlier you book the more chance you will get the weekend and time of your choice!
- And of course, if you’re going to be in Grapevine Texas anyway – you have to check out the downtown of the Christmas capital of Texas as well! Check your calendar now and clear a space!
The Gaylord Texan Hotel ICE® Display-
- Start getting excited about the Gaylord Texan’s new Christmas program! They always have an amazing display ICE® display, and this years theme was just announced yesterday! This years theme is ICE® featuring Santa Claus is Comin’ To Town!
- We love visiting these amazing ICE sculptures each year, and it’s well worth booking ahead of time. And you guessed it! You can book it NOW!
- And while I’ve never stayed in the Gaylord Texan during the Winter season, I’ve heard it’s beautiful! Of course you can always drop by the Gaylord Texan this summer too, and I can vouch for how amazing that is!
Christmas at The Anatole-
- We experienced this Holiday activity for the first time last year, and we were wowed! Start planning for a Holiday Getaway or Day trip to The Hilton Anatole, for their annual Christmas at the Anatole!
- They have Breakfast with Santa as well as so many other family activities, including Scavenger hunt, face painting and hot cocoa bar!
- I highly recommend checking into the hotel the night before your Breakfast with Santa reservation – it really allows for a holiday re-charge and reconnect for the family!
- While this location doesn’t seem to be booking yet, it’s very popular, so you may want to make a place on your calendar for it tentatively so you’re ready to book as soon as it opens for holiday reservations.
As other Christmas offerings start opening up for reservations, and start announcing their holidays 2016 schedules I will be adding them here! So bookmark this page and check back often!
Remember – a little planning now will make your holidays a little less stressful later!
For more info-
North Pole Express: https://tickets.grapevineticketline.com/event/northpole
Christmas at the Anatole: http://www.hiltonanatolehotel.com/christmas-experience/