I’ve been trying to be better about living outside my comfort zone – but I will never be someone that jumps out of a plane skydiving. But when iFLY Dallas offered to let me try out indoor skydiving – it felt like a great chance to experience that amazing feeling of flying through the sky!
My 8 year old daughter and I visited the Dallas location of iFLY, but they have locations all over the country. You can find your nearest iFLY here: https://www.iflyworld.com/find-a-tunnel/
You can fly at iFLY if you’re 3 or 103, they say – so there is really no excuse not to give it a try! And right now – there is a GREAT deal going on at iFLY!
~ iFLY Special ~
What you can Expect:
- CHECK IN: Use the touchscreen kiosks to check-in. And complete your waiver, you will need to do so before flying. Flyers under the age of 18 will need to have a waiver completed by their guardian prior to flying.
- PRE-FLIGHT: After check-in, head to the flight deck viewing area to watch people, just like you, flying.
- FLIGHT TRAINING: The certified flight instructor assigned to your class will find you in the viewing area and guide you to the classroom for flight training instruction. During training you will learn proper body position for flying and hand signals the instructors you’ll use while you are flying.
- GEAR UP: After flight training your instructor will take you to the gear up counter for your helmet, flight suit and goggles.
- FLYING: Your instructor will lead you to the flight chamber and will be with you during the entire flight experience, helping you enter the flight chamber (just lean in) and spotting you the entire time, to help you fly.
- POST-FLIGHT: Your instructor will lead you out of the flight chamber, you will de-gear and receive your personalized flight certificate.
Here we are pre-flight! We were a little nervous but our instructor made sure that we all felt confident before going into the tunnel.
Need to really see inside the iFLY experience? Here is a quick video showing my daughter and I as we visited the Dallas iFLY location for the first time.
Here are the ins, and outs of our experience in under 5 minutes….
There really is no feeling like the whoosh of air holding you aloft! Find out more about how you can fly at iFLY by checking out iFly online and on social media.
Have you been indoor skydiving before?