Last weekend I got a super fun invite to go check out an adorable store in Dallas called T-Hee! It was a blogger get together as well, and gave me a chance to meet in person some bloggers who I only knew online! And a chance to see some bloggers I haven’t seen in a while. Why we chatted we checked out the store – and there were PLENTY of super cute things!
Here is a list of 5 of my favorite things at T-Hee:
1. How adorable are these “Happy Everything” platters and cookie jar? The unique twist is that they have some velcro on the front that allows you to switch out the holiday decorations so that they are festive for everyday, but also EVERY possible holiday!
2. I just love all the pattern possibilities of Vera Bradley! Am I the only one that just gets the warm fuzzies from pretty colors and flower designs?!
3. Stand Back! I have Flying Monkeys and I’m not afraid to use them! I love when I think I’m going to see a sweet sign – and its funny instead:)
4. Ever wish you could have Glinda the good Witch or like ya know…ELVIS at your party?!? It can happen with their super funny cut outs!
5. Super cute retro Apron! I love retro stuff, especially 50’s looking stuff! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
And here are a couple pictures of some of the super sweet bloggers I ran into at the store!
What a fun invite, right? Special thanks to Holly from She is Dallas for including me! And to T-Hee in Dallas for hosting all of us bloggers with such a wonderful welcome!