Historic Grapevine, Texas, closely located between Dallas and Fort Worth, is amongst the most adorable and fascinating places in the DFW metroplex! You can enjoy so much in historic Downtown Grapevine!
And in no other season is that more true – than the Christmas season!
With it’s eclectic collection of shops, restaurants, and art galleries – a trip to Grapevine is sure to keep every member of the family happy. You can enjoy fantastic hotels and resorts like Great Wolf Lodge & The Gaylord Texan Resort! There are wonderful shopping opportunities (enter a Giveaway for Grapevine Mills mall), outstanding dining at over 200 restaurants, Winery Tasting Rooms, and wide variety of outdoor recreational activities. Even visit a Glass Blowing Studio. The sky is the limit!
And the way the city goes ALL OUT for Christmas – is breathtaking! The Christmas lights are everywhere! And let me tell you the piece de resistance … the Grapevine North Pole Express, is beyond precious!
5 Tips for Visiting Grapevine at Christmas:
- Book a ride on The North Pole Express ahead of time! High demand weekends sell out fast. Start stalking these tickets soon after Halloween! Seriously!
- Plan to spend at least a few – and even better 4 or 5 hours just walking Main Street Grapevine and it’s amazing shops!Time will fly, and you will be sad if you don’t schedule enough time to poke around!
- Bring lot’s of digital space on cameras and smart phones – the photo opps abound!
- Come hungry, but ready to wait unless you make advanced reservations! So many great restaurants – but most will have a 20 -45 minute wait on busy holiday weekends. Plan ahead – or just be ready to be flexible!
- Check out the Grapevine Texas Chamber of Commerce! It’s not stuffy – in fact its really beautiful. And its chuck full of people and brochures that can help you make the most of your time in Grapevine!
Want to see more Grapevine?
Also check out: http://www.grapevinetexasusa.com/
Stayed tuned… Video Blog to come!
Thanks to Grapevine TX for providing Polar Express Tickets to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.