Whether it’s St. Patrick’s Day, and you want to find a yummy green cocktail – or if it’s just a regular Tuesday night, the Irish Melon is sure to fit the bill! This Irish cocktail is themed to be a beautiful green color, and have a sweet tart taste.
And best of all? It’s so easy to make!
The Irish Melon:
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Midori
- 3/4 oz ounce coconut simple syrup
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz whipped cream
- 1oz crushed green candy sprinkles
- In a cocktail shaker add coconut simple syrup, vodka, Midori, pineapple juice, and ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 25 seconds.
- Strain into a serving glass.
- Add whipped cream.
- Finish with crushed green candy sprinkles.