Hocus Pocus is such a staple of the Fall and Halloween season! And it’s hard not to fall in love with Winifred, Sarah, and Mary the Sanderson witches three! And of course Binks the cat! And what could be more festive for Halloween than some Hocus Pocus crafts to get you into the spooky spirit!
These Hocus Pocus Crafts include Free printables, craft projects, art, and even some Hocus Pocus snacks!
Hocus Pocus Crafts:
- Hocus Pocus (Free Printable) Bag Toppers – EverydayBest
2. Hocus Pocus Halloween Punch by Reasons to Skip the Housework
3. Hocus Pocus Clipboard by Crafting in the Rain
4. Hocus Pocus Slime by Simplistically Living
5. Hocus Pocus Gnomes by Ruffles and Rain Boots
6. Hocus Pocus Spellbook Brownies by Crafty Morning
7. Hocus Pocus (Free Printable) Popcorn Boxes
8. Hocus Pocus Hand Print Art by Fun Handprint Art
9. Ode to Binx Wreath by Little Miss Celebration
10. Hocus Pocus Children’s Party by Pizzazzerie
11. Hocus Pocus Art by Michelle J Designs
12. DIY Hocus Pocus Drinking Glasses by Create Craft Love
13. DIY Hocus Pocus Shirt by Persia Lou
14. Hocus Pocus Block Art by Artsy Fartsy Mama
The deep love many people have for the Sanderson Sisters is not just Hocus Pocus! And I hope the links above help you get into the Halloween spirit this year, and many more in the future! Be sure to pin it to refer back to later!