Peanut Butter and Jelly. Is there anything that brings back better memories of childhood? But what if you could take a normal Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich – and make it a little more sophisticated? Ever since I went on the Texas Blogger Peanut Tour, all things peanut have been on my mind! So I was on a mission to make the perfect boozy PB&J.
My favorite example of an “Adult” Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich is a Peanut Butter and Rosé WINE Jelly Sandwich!
Making Jelly from your favorite fruit, and your favorite wine pairing is super simple. Some great combos to try include dry white wine with Blackberries, Merlot with Strawberries, and my absolute favorite combo – Rosé with Raspberry Jelly!
Want to make a boozy PB&J? Here is a step by step Wine Jelly Recipe!
Looking for other “adult Peanut Butter and Jelly options…
More “Adult” Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Ideas:
- Peanut Butter with Grapes cut in half, in lieu of Jelly.
- Peanut Butter and Pomegranate Seeds .
- Peanut Butter and cut up Strawberries.
- Peanut Butter, Banana and Bacon.
- Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly with melted Brie Cheese.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal. Mix your faves into your hot oatmeal before eating.
- Peanut Butter and grilled Mango.
- Use French Toast as the bread on a traditional Peanut Butter and Jelly.
- Use a Flour Tortilla as the bread on any of these recipes. Roll and cut sushi style.
Don’t forget a glass of wine with all these adult Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches! It’s no secret I recommend Rosé 😉