KAABOO TEXAS is almost here! 3 days, 6 stages, over 100+ Acts… but no idea what to bring? No worries! Here is my top 10 list of things to bring to the KAABOO Music Festival. You know the KAABOO line up, you know the perfect friends to take with you! Sounds like, you are all ready for KAABOO! And these music festival essentials, will make sure you are enjoying the KAABOO experience and not stressing about the small stuff. And because KAABOO is so much more than a normal music festival, the creature comforts abound! You just need to know where to find them.
So be sure to pack some of these Top 10 KAABOO Essentials – and travel light otherwise!
Top 10 KAABOO Music Festival Necessities –
- An Important Piece of Paper & Decision. You are likely to be using your phone a lot, and chances are your battery may get low. Write down everyone in your groups phone number that you don’t already have memorized. If your phone loses battery, you may not have access to your contacts. Also, write down a specific place to meet with your group if you lose each other or can’t get a hold of eachother via cell service. Make the meeting place specific, and a small area. Meeting in front of a concert stage for instance, would be a bad idea. Meeting in front of a specific light post, might be a better choice.
- Portable Cell Phone Charger. Speaking of running out of cell phone battery, you may want to carry a portable cell phone charger or put your phone into a cell phone charger case. You will want to take lots of photos of your KAABOO fun, and if you have an extra battery you won’t have to worry.
- A Hands Free Bag. You may want to use a crossbody or fanny pack style bag that will keep your hands free to dance, taste great food, or take a selfie. Keeping a purse on your shoulder all festival would be a pain. literally! Be sure that any bag you bring, is under 18” x 12” x 8” – as that is the maximum size allowed into the event. Also – you could do better than a hands free bag. Go bagless!
- Wipes. Single use wipes are perfect for packing in a travel pack, or baggie. No one wants to carry heavy bottles around, right? A few different single use wipes you may want handy are: Anti-bacterial wipes, pre-loaded Sunscreen wipes, Bug Spray wipes, or baby wipes.
- A disposable Poncho that fits in your pocket. Umbrellas are not allowed at KAABOO. So be ready for any sprinkle of rain that comes your way. Ponchos can be found cheaply, and can save your concert experience if it starts to rain. It’s a no-brainer.
- A Mobile Fan Attachment. While many experiences at KAABOO Texas will be inside – you may want your own cooling device for when you’re in the beautiful Texas sun. Be the envy of those around you, by using a tiny mini mobile fan on your phone!
- An empty water bottle. You can’t bring food or beverages into KAABOO. But you can bring an empty water bottle, that you can then refill all through your event experience. Staying hydrated is key in feeling your best and not getting dehydrated. So pack that empty bottle!
- Binoculars. No matter what part of the crowd you end up in, you will be able to get a great look at your favorite artists while they preform. So pack those binoculars – extra points if they are light and compact!
- A Blanket or Towel. While there will be seating areas at KAABOO, you are allowed to bring your own blanket or towel as well, so find one that is light and small.
- The Holy Trinity of Comfort. Comfy shoes you feel comfortable standing in for long periods of time. And a hat and sunglasses for sun protection. Chances are, at some point during the event you will forget about reapplying sunscreen, so protect yourself and your face with what you’re already wearing.
#KAABOOTexas – The Details:
When: May 10-12, 2019
- Friday, May 10, 2019: 2PM – 2AM
- Saturday, May 11, 2019: 1PM – 2AM
- Sunday, May 12, 2019: 1PM – 11:30PM
Where: AT&T Stadium (1 AT&T Way Arlington, TX 76011)
What: Check out the Daily Lineup below…
3 Bonus Tips:
- KAABOO Texas has a Spotify station you can start listening to now to get you hyped! It features artists you will be seeing just at KAABOO Texas! Check it out!
- You can get lot’s of perks when you upgrade your KAABOO experience!
- Want to be sure you can park close to the venue, or want to park valet? Buy ahead. You can also skip driving and grab a ticket for a shuttle bus from Dallas, Fort Worth or Arlington!
Happy Festival Going. I can’t wait to see you there!
For Any Additional Info: https://kaabootexas.com/
Many Thanks to KAABOO for providing me access to the event to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.